Welcome to Campbell County School District's Employment Page.
(Please read the following instructions carefully prior to applying).
1. Please gather ALL pertinent data prior to starting (previous dates of hire, contact information of previous employers/references, letters of recommendation, etc.)
2. Sample Job Postings (Certified/Classified) allow you to create an application for a job not currently posted. This allows you to be prepared to apply for future vacancies.
** IMPORTANT **
Once you submit an application for a specific position, you cannot make any changes to that application. Changes may be made to your application/profile going forward but will not affect anything that has been applied to in the past.
3. If a job vacancy exists for which you are qualified, please apply for that specific position.
4. A valid email address is required to create an application. Free email accounts are available via websites such as www.gmail.com and www.yahoo.com.
5. You must create a user name and password (please retain this information).
6. When submitting letters of recommendation, they must be uploaded as one multi-page PDF document.
7. For information related to making changes on your application/documents, please see the FAQ's section on the HELP tab. If the FAQ section fails to address your question, you can call TalentEd Customer Support at 1-866-434-6276. Press 1 for support, then press 1 when prompted for a new case, then press 8 for talent, press 2 for applicant tracking and then press 1 for hire pro/recruit and hire. You will then be transferred to a specialist.
8. Occasionally, vacancies will be posted as "In-District Only". Only current employees are able to apply for these vacancies. Please see the FAQ's section on how to access these vacancies.
Campbell County Notice of Non Discrimination